Call Our Law Office Today At (662) 332-0202.
Reasons to Choose Our Law Firm
- We Have Nearly Three Decades Of Experience
- We Provide Free Initial Consultations
- We Have A Track Record Of Success
- We Deliver Effective & Personalized Legal Services
- We Consider A Satisfied Client To Be Our Most Valued Asset
- We Pride Ourselves On Being Caring & Approachable
If you are struggling under mountains of debt and feel as if there is no way out, it may be time to consider bankruptcy. While it may feel like the end of the world, Boyd Law Office wants you to know that bankruptcy is only the end to worry. Our Greenville bankruptcy attorney has helped countless numbers of people reclaim their lives from the brink of financial ruin.
Get support from a bankruptcy lawyer with nearly 30 years of experience by
contacting us now.
What Chapter 7 Can Do for You
If you decide that Chapter 7 bankruptcy is the right method for you, we can help you create a plan of action. In Chapter 7, an individual’s assets are liquidated and sold to help settle most outstanding debts. Many people are surprised to learn that with Chapter 7 bankruptcy, the entire process is generally settled in as little as 3-5 months and can help discharge most types of debt, with the exception of child support, tax debts, and student loans, among other things.
To be eligible for Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you must first pass something known as the “means test.” This test will examine your financial climate and determine if you have the right amount of disposable income to qualify. If you have too much recurring income for Chapter 7, you can consider Chapter 13 as an option.
The benefits of Chapter 7 bankruptcy include:
- Easy, effective, and legal way to discharge debt
- Puts an automatic stay on your assets
- May save your home from foreclosure
- Stops creditor harassment
- Can free you from debt in 3-5 months
- Allows you to start rebuilding your credit
- No payment plans to contend with
Let Our Lawyer Assist You
When you have a Greenville Chapter 7 lawyer on your side, the entire world can change for the better. We are extremely familiar with guiding clients through the bankruptcy process and we are committed to treating you with all the respect and compassion that you deserve during this trying time. Our firm was founded on the goal of providing our clients with the personal service they need during these difficult times. Start on your case by sharing the details of your unique situation. We also have an office location in Greenville, MS.
Fill out a free case evaluation form and we can get started!